Our secluded and intimate solid timber cottage is located at the very end of Birds Ferry Road offering you complete privacy and relaxation with your significant other. This luxuriously appointed romantic accommodation is completely secluded and surrounded by its own private gardens, orchard and ponds. Private sun decks to the front and rear offer relaxation at any time of the day.
The romantic alfresco twin garden baths overlook the Totara Valley with views to the Tasman sea and the Paparoa Mountains. A nearby brazier, when lit with local timber, adds to the atmosphere.
Ferry Mans Cottage has been designed as an intimate and cosy romantic retreat – ideal for honeymoon couples or for those who simply wish to escape the stress of daily life.
Retreat to the complete seclusion of the warm and cosy Ferry Mans Cottage
In its own private 12 hectare section with views over native bush and the ocean beyond your only neighbors will be Pukekoes and Wekas along with the Kiwi calling at night.
What’s included in this super 2 night weekend or mid-week break?
• Two nights’ luxury accommodation in Ferry Mans Cottage – Fine linens, feather/wool duvets and superking or fourposter bed.
• Two forty-five minute holistic Massage Therapy Sessions
• Chilled bubbly in the cottage fridge on arrival with champagne flutes
• ‘Cottage Dinner’ for 2 on the one night of your choice. This quality homestyle meal will await you in the cottage on your arrival, needing only to be heated at your convenience. Dishwasher supplied! View Menus here
• Gourmet breakfast supplies for 2 including homemade bread and preserves, manuka smoked bacon and our own free range eggs, coffee beans,espresso maker.
• Luxurious toiletries including bath saltsfor the garden bath, fluffy robes, fresh flowers,log fire and quality DVD selection.
24 HOURS NOTICE REQUIRED FOR DINNER RESERVATIONS.
2 night minimum stay on Friday and Saturdays.
“Wonderful cottage set in beautiful surroundings with some friendly ducks for neighbours. Cottage has been tastefully furnished and has everything you need for a very cosy and comfortable stay. Nice areas to walk around the cottage.” Trip Advisor 2017